How It Works
With our junk removal process, getting rid of furniture, appliances, and more is a breeze! TopDawg Junk Removal is ready to get to work.
HOW OUR JUNK REMOVAL WORKS
Whether you’d like to see us by this evening or sometime next week, you can book an appointment by either booking online or calling us at 706-613-4125.
SAME DAY, NEXT DAY
At the beginning of your appointment, just show us all the junk you’d like us to take off your hands. We’ll respond by providing an upfront quote.
If you’re good with our quoted price, let us know. We’ll proceed to get to work, hauling load after load of junk to our truck. We’ll get it done quickly!
STRESS-FREE JUNK REMOVAL
When we saw that the people of Athens, GA and the surrounding areas were unsatisfied with franchise junk removal businesses, TopDawg Junk Removal was born to answer their calls!
- Fast. We don’t just work quick. We’re there when you need us, too—even if that means being there today or tomorrow.
- Full-service. Our professional staff do all the work and haul all the junk, meaning you never even lift a finger.
- Affordable. We will provide you with an upfront quote telling you our inexpensive price before we even get to work.
We have the right junk removal services for any decluttering project! How can we help you?
- Demolition — We are fully insured and ready to tear down your unwanted structures.
- Full House Clean Outs — From the basement to the attic, we do thorough junk removal jobs.
- Furniture Removal — We haul all sorts of heavy furniture, such as sofas, chairs, and tables.
- Local Moving Services — Moving somewhere else in our service range? We can help.
- Yard Debris Removal — Don’t put up with a cluttered lawn when can swing by and clean it up.
- And More! — We’d love to hear how we can help you. Call 706-613-4125 or Book Now.
ECO-FRIENDLY JUNK REMOVAL
Our goal is to reduce our impact on the environment, so here’s how we do it!
- Recycling. So much of what we collect is recyclable, so why dump it? We’ll separate it from the rest and send it off for recycling.
- Donations. Your gently used belongings might fit right in at another household, which is why we donate to places such as the Habitat ReStore.
- Disposal. Anything else will have to go to a nearby landfill. However, we are happy to report that we dump much less than what we collect!
What Are You Looking For?
Call us at 706-613-4125 or email us at [email protected] for your instant services quote today!